*** CHANGES/UPDATES ***
RESPIRATORY CARE SCREENING SITE (RCSS)
- Located in the parking lot on the east side of the DCH Medical clinic.
- This site will be operational on Monday, March 30th.
- Hours of operation will be Monday – Friday from 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, and Sunday 12pm to 4pm.
- Patients will be directed to this tent through calls to the COVID hotline (812-254-2764), telehealth visits with providers or preliminary screening at the ED.
- Patients who come through this tent will be verbally screened.
- Based on their answers, tests for flu or strep may be administered.
- If tested, patient will be asked to pull into a parking space and wait for results
- Based on test results, a provider will advise the patient on next steps.
*** REMINDERS ***
- If a patient is already established with a DCH provider, we ask that they call that specific clinic to schedule a virtual visit.
- If a patient is not already established with a DCH provider, we ask that they call 812-254-9324.
VISITOR RESTRICTIONS for the hospital
- No visitors younger than 18 years of age.
- ED – VERY LIMITED visitors at the discretion of the staff
- Behavioral Health Unit- NO visitors
- Med Surg – NO visitors
- Acute Rehab – NO visitors
- ICU – NO visitors
- OB patients are allowed 1 visitor (same person for duration)
- Pediatric inpatients may have 1 parent/guardian
- A chemotherapy or infusion patients may have 1 person
- A Surgery patient may have 1 person
Telehealth Visits and Clinic Hours
Please note that all clinics should be answering calls Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm.
Hours below are when patients can be seen.
Check www.dchosp.org for phone #’s.
These schedules are subject to change at any time
- North Daviess Clinic will be open Monday – Friday
- Daviess Martin Medical Clinic will be open Monday – Friday
- Primary Care Clinic will be open Monday – Friday
- Grand Avenue Pediatrics will be open Monday – Friday
- Quick Care will be open normal hours 7 days/week (Mon – Fri 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm to 4pm)
- Health Pavilion TELEHEALTH appointments (not open for walk in appointments)
- DCH Medical Clinic TELEHEALTH appointments (not open for walk in appointments)
- Specialty Clinics will be limiting hours and will be re-evaluated in the future.
- Oncology will remain on same schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab will be closed until further notice. All patients have been notified.
- DCH Wound Care Clinic – Monday and Thursday 8am – 5pm
- Orthopedics at CORE Center – Tuesday and Thursday 8am – 4pm
- Rehab Therapies at CORE Center – Monday – Friday 6am – 6 pm
- Washington Surgical Associates –Monday and Wednesday 8am – 4pm
- DCH Endocrinology Clinic – Monday and Wednesday 8am – 4pm
- Oncology Clinic – Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
For clarification, DCH and other hospitals are not allowed to test a patient for the coronavirus unless directed by the Indiana State Department of Health.
Once a patient is identified with symptoms, we are required to submit the patient information to the ISDH. They will then determine if/when a patient is tested.
For any outside calls or questions regarding Corona/COVID-19, please direct those calls to the Hotline at 812-254-2764.
More information will be communicated out to you as new updates are available. Please let us know what questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through this challenging time.